Today in English Lit Period 1 we had our fishbowl on act 2 of Hamlet. This took up most of the period.
In the beginning of class, Mrs. Smith talked to us about Life of Pi Essay redos. In order to redo your essay, you must first come and talk with Mrs. Smith. After that is done, you can redo your essay. This was our only homework for the weekend so you only have homework if you want to redo your Life of Pi Essay.
The rest of the class time was used for the fishbowl discussion. Some key topic issues that were covered were:
- Ophelia and Hamlet's relationship.
- What is Hamlet's plan to test the ghost's story for truth.
- Will Hamlet try to kill Claudius and if so, will he try to set him up.
- Norway's plan to "invade Poland".
- Since this is a tragedy, how will Hamlet's journey end in tragedy.
- What is the point of Laertes in the play.
Have a good weekend everyone.