- Today we talked about our next college essay: Who are you? Due on Wednesday. Some examples Mrs. Smith talked about what really makes you, you like genealogy, eyes, sports, attributes. She talked about how we really need to talk from the heart in this essay.
- We then did a reality check in which we reflected on how the last couple of weeks have been going.
- How's it going?
- What's on thing that is going well?
- What's one thing that is really challenging?
- How can I help?
- While we were doing that she gave us time to read some of our HW-Read and annotate chapters 60-66 Due Monday!
- We watched Shawshank Redemption and talked about hope and fear. We talked about the quotes "Hope is a dangerous thing, hope can drive a man insane." and "Hope is a good thing maybe the best of things." from the movie and on the power and hope and how hope and fear coexist.
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Friday September 13,2013
Posted by Mckenzie I at 4:33 PM