For homework: Just another reminder that Life of Pi Essay redos are due On Friday. Make sure you have met with Mrs. Smith before submitting your final copy. Make sure you staple a copy of the original to the newly revised version when you turn this in. Also keep reviewing Acts 3 and 4 for Monday's quiz, it's going to cover a lot of information.
Important questions to think about during the reading are:
- Act 4: Purpose behind short scenes?
- Scene 1-4
- Does the queen keep her promise?
- Hamlet’s treatment of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
- Denmark’s feelings regarding Hamlet
- Is Hamlet aware of the King’s plan? How has the King’s plan changed since Act 3?
- Comparison of Hamlet and Fortinbras? Man of action v. inaction?
- Role of Honor?