Mrs.Smith then went over the daily agenda Linked here:( https://docs.google.com/a/lpsk12.org/presentation/d/12e4ziiLKs1FMjoAlsTWnlAjpDBbVD6Coz5VsQ5h8iUU/edit )
Mrs.Smith went over our latest assignment, which is to write an essay discussing one of these many questions;
- Who are we? Men of action or inaction?
- Who are we? Men of compassion or men of revenge?
- Role of honor?
- In order to survive, must we have madness, genius or both?
- Connections between Pi and Hamlet?
- Free choice.Approved by Smith
- A question proposed by Lauren: Who are we? Solitary v.public? Family v. friends v. public?
.Essay is due the Monday after Thanksgiving break.
The rest of class was spent taking the Acts 3 and 4 quiz.
The Act 5 fishbowl has been moved up to this Wednesday.